Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare is looking for a full-time IT Support Engineer, you will work in our Singapore Office. You will be part of the corporate support team reporting to the IT Support Manager based in Paris.
You will be responsible for the APAC zone.
- You are in charge of the day-to-day technical support in the office
- Manage our Onboarding / Offboarding process
- Providing technical assistance and support (level 1 and 2) for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- You will manage our main tools (Gsuite, Jamf, Onelogin, Slack, Zoom, etc...)
- Laptop installation and maintenance
- Network maintenance, switch and access point installation
- Technical assistance for the corporate events
- Be guarantor of our IT best practises to all employees
- Comfortable with SaaS software
- Being able to travel to the different offices you are working with (Tokyo, Sydney, etc.) for time to time.
- Storage management: you will maintain a constant stock and enough supplies
- Budget management purchases: choose and provide adequate devices to the employees
- Helping in the building of the corporate IT knowledge base
- Writing of procedures
Desired skills and attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt it to your audience
- Ability on team working by giving efficient feedback and report
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Able to be Autonomous, Proactive and making Technological monitoring
- Knowledge with Users management, Access, MDM, and familiarity with a ticketing system
- Proficiency with Mac OS and Windows
- Knowledge on computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Attention to detail
- Comfort taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service ethic
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
- Ability to travel
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now