Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Are you excited to develop software that revolutionizes e-commerce?
Do you want to work with large volumes of data using cutting-edge technologies such as Nodej.js, Kafka, Angular and Vue.js?
If so, we are looking for a Fullstack Software Enginner!
Within an agile team, your goal will be to enrich our SaaS application, a micro-frontend SPA using Node.js APIs. We’re looking for an enthusiastic follower of good practice with at least 3 years’ experience of back and front end development where NodeJS and Angular/Vue.js were familiar to you. We’ve been using micro-frontend technology for a while and we’re always looking at new technologies, and investing in them if we see that they’ll enhance our offering. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces we deploy, and the quality of the code written. You’d be joining a team of 50+ full-stack engineers where the average experience is 6 years in the industry, with many close to 10 years.
We run regular internal sessions to share knowledge and we form tech guilds on complex subjects to figure out challenges and solutions to them. We work with some of the biggest websites and apps across the world and we’re always pushing the boundaries of what’s possible at this scale. With pushes to production at least once a day you’ll be motivated by seeing your work go live quickly and add value to our clients.
- Develop and implement new features for Contentsquare’s product.
- Write good quality code and build out test automation (unit and functional tests).
- Consolidate our distributed architecture with better isolation of our services and the creation of new analytical products, to better meet the demands of our customers.
- Contribute to projects, pairing with other developers, and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Write client and server code to provide successful and ergonomic web applications
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of the SaaS application.
- Be involved in key technical decisions and spread the global technical vision at Contentsquare.
Stack / Tools: Stack : Angular, VueJS, Svelte, Nest, NodeJS, Kafka. DevOps - Kibana, Grafana, Terraform, Datadog
Why join ContentSquare’s Application team?
- You’ll get to work on a variety of cool projects, such as working on applications with intensive data visualizations.
- You’ll work in an environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of talented, ambitious people.
- You’ll be exposed to the complexities of working with some of the biggest sites, apps, and brands in the world.
- You’ll be joining a company that’s seen incredible growth and market traction.
- You’ll be joining a company that truly cares about its employees and works hard to make sure your efforts are rewarded.
- You’ll be building a product that our clients truly love and they tell us this regularly (NPS 44.1 )
You’ll also have: flexible working hours, remote ; yoga, and many other activities; after work beers provided every Friday, monthly parties…and a very friendly team! Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge!
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now