Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
If you love writing, this one's for you. We’re looking for a creative team player with a passion for content, marketing and technology to join the APJ team in our Singapore or Sydney office. The candidate will support our content marketing strategy and copywriting for demand generation activities across APAC. In this role, you will be creating compelling content to support campaigns, account-based marketing initiatives, building an exec level community and augmenting digital activities.
This unique role will be shaped around the candidate’s strengths and the areas they wish to develop but will include a range of the following (with a focus on content creation):
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the APAC’s team’s strategic objectives
- Create and write bespoke content such as whitepapers, landing pages, emails, presentations, blogs, creative videos (working with our in-house videographers) and social content, broken down by industry and personas
- Contribute to client advocacy through client interviews to develop case studies and customer stories
- Build out our exec-level community by creating thought leadership content
- Research and develop content for a bespoke account-based marketing strategy (working closely with the sales team) to drive engagement at top tier strategic accounts across APAC
- Support the execution of campaigns to drive leads and engagement
- Management of creative resources including designers, videographers and other agency personnel
- Ideally suited for someone with 4+ years of previous marketing experience (with a huge focus on content creation)
- Demonstrates impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats and specific audiences
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- You have a track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that help drive pipeline growth, especially in the APAC market
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of campaigns & content
- Understanding of SEO copywriting and its importance for inbound marketing is a plus
- Experience using a CRM tool (Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo etc) is desirable but not essential
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development (you’ll get the training and personal development time to work on projects outside of your normal day to day)
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Flexible approach to working hours, WFH and holidays
- Wellbeing and home office allowances
- A sociable, tight-knit team based all over APAC with a monthly happiness budget put towards regular socials and perks (both in-person and virtual)
- An office in WeWork with access to a kitchen, coffee and breakfast from time to time
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.