To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Customer Success Team with additional resources in North America.
The focus of the Customer Success Managers is to own and drive the customer success plan and ensure customers realize the value of their Nexthink Investment. This is a strategically important role focused on the largest US based customers, and requires a structured, organized, and diligent approach to succeed. You will also be expected to build executive relationships at some of the largest companies in the world with the proven experience of doing so.
The Senior Customer Success Manager is a senior level position within the CSM team and will be expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, and Product teams to drive operational success and upsell opportunities at our most important, strategic customers.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Aligned to approximately 10 of the top/strategic customer accounts in North America, you will own and execute the Customer Success Plan for each account to ensure Nexthink becomes part of daily operations as a strategic initiative and is delivering maximum value to the customer.
- Engage and build relationships with customer executives and other influential stakeholders as a trusted advisor and identify, define, track and measure the overall impact and value of Nexthink.
- Identify new opportunities for Nexthink, either through Professional Services engagements, or upsell/cross-sell of additional Nexthink services and solutions.
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and Support Teams.
- In partnership with the Account manager, lead quarterly (or more frequent) business reviews with key customer stakeholders to communicate progress against the plan and lead the actions plans and required outcomes.
- Act as a voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams.
- As a Senior CSM, you will also be an ambassador for the CSM Framework and Customer Success Plan methodology, which will include mentoring and ongoing coaching of other CSM’s to ensure successful customer outcomes.