We are looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. You will be part of a scaling team focused on building and developing strong and long terms relationships with our clients and partners. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a fast-paced and collaborative culture where you will work with some fantastic clients and partners.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
- Ranked 42 in Deloitte’s 2021 UK Technology Fast 50 companies
- Ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- We have processed over 135m transactions to date with a value in excess of £90 billion of business payments
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards
At Modulr, the Customer Success Management (CSM) team is at the centre of our customer operations, with a mission to retain and develop strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients and partners.
The CSM team help clients maximise the value of Modulr products and services. They do that thanks to a thorough understanding of Modulr payment services and products and through their data-driven approach to help our clients understand and make the most of our products and payments services in context of their business. Our Customer Success teams develop deep expertise in our clients' vertical markets to help tailor our recommendations and advice.
The CSM team are the voice of our clients and partners at Modulr; providing feedback on enhancements to our products and processes, and important insights on our client’s interaction with our services.
The Customer Success team work with our clients in a regular cadence, keeping clients updated, informed, and fully connected with Modulr teams, products, and service developments.
- Deliver a world class experience to an expanding portfolio of clients across UK and Europe
- Develop client relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value
- You will be expected to have a deep client understanding and knowledge of Modulr products and ensure all customers are successfully using the product or service
- Delivering on all aspects of Transactional Growth and key metrics (churn rate, NPS and C-SAT) across your client portfolio
- Grow revenue by driving and supporting on closing cross-sell and upsell opportunities for Modulr services
- Work with multi-functional teams to optimise the sales and onboarding process and work closely with operations and clients support teams to ensure the highest service levels across the business
- Periodical account reviews, monitoring the commercial performance of each account within the assigned portfolio
- Help our customers grow and achieve their goals while simultaneously strengthening their relationship with Modulr
Skills and experience
- We’re looking for individuals with relevant experience in Technology / SaaS firms or Financial Services
- Some experience in a Customer Success, Account or Partner Management role would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read a situation, listen, frame a conversation, and deliver presentation and insights to your clients
- Strong analytical and written skills with great attention to detail
- You have unassailable integrity, work ethic, humility and team spirit and have the ambition and desire to work in a high-growth tech company
- Fluency in either French, Spanish, Dutch, or German will be a strong advantage
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Share options
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working
This is an exciting time to join Modulr to scale, develop and grow a critical function within a rapidly expanding payments business. Apply now