Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations, and handle complex supplier, customer, and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
- Ranked 42 in Deloitte’s 2021 UK Technology Fast 50 companies
- Ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- We have processed over 135m transactions to date with a value in excess of £90 billion of business payments
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Award
What you will do at Modulr as a SDR
As a Sales Development Representative, you will employ established sales methodology to identify and qualify sales opportunities for the Modulr sales team. You will research future buyers within our core verticals of Banking, Fintech, Crypto, Travel, Employment Services and Accounting and leverage your intellectual curiosity, thinking about how we could help them. You will network on social media channels such as LinkedIn and use the best sales technology to turbo-charge your productivity. On a daily basis you will craft sales emails that push beyond gatekeepers, inspire prospects to respond, reaching and providing prospects at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the audience. This position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career. There is a clear career growth path within Modulr for the right candidate that is willing to learn, work hard, and succeed.
What we are looking for
You will be self-motivated and always working hard to exceed targets. A multi-tasker, prioritising, and managing your time effectively comes naturally and you will be tenacious, adaptable, and resilient.
Key skills and experience include:
- Sales or sales development experience in a fast paced inside sales environment, ideally in a SaaS, Fintech or other similar scaling business
- Foundational knowledge of sales development outreach methodology, with proficiency in creating creative and persuasive personalised outreach content
- You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of successfully, consistently achieving quotas and objectives
- You have strong communication skills (written & verbal) are an excellent listener, and can demonstrate consistent success with developing client/prospect relationships
- Ability to pick up new technology with ease
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Requirement to collaborate closely with marketing on campaigns and ensure you are using the correct messaging/talk-tracks effectively
- Language capability would be beneficial (French, Spanish and German)
What benefits we provide
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Share Options
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
This is an exciting time to join Modulr to scale, develop and grow a critical function within a rapidly expanding payments business. Apply now