OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - fewer rules and less routine because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to be responsible for leading and driving mission-critical projects which elevate our business and product offering while working in an international and diverse environment? You could be part of it as an Operational Technical Support Specialist.
- You are responsible for prioritizing improvements and fixes
- One of your daily tasks is to monitor system activities
- You’re supporting and troubleshooting
- Ideally you have experience in SQL, Camunda BPMN, RabbitMQ and a good understanding of complex business processes
- You have significant experience working with Jira / Atlassian
- You have an analytical skill set and can focus on complex issues
- You are clear and transparent in communication
- You will stay calm when outages happen, and your experience will help you to see and find patterns.
- Furthermore, you are a great team player who is experienced with Scrum/Agile methodology.
- You feel comfortable working in an English speaking work environment.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Pascal. Apply now