We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a passionate Activation Manager.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
Are you crazy for podcasts, entertainment in general and storytelling? Do you feel you know how to use the right hooks to engage an audience through content? Then we have the right job for you! Podimo is looking for a passionate Content Activation Manager to help us get our podcasts out into the world. You will be part of the Spanish team located in Madrid, and you will be reporting to the Spanish Head of Marketing, your job will focus on activating our great content to bring in new audiences, working closely with your counterparts across other markets.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Strategic and operational responsibility for creating engagement around the audio content of the Podimo app, towards both existing and new subscribe
- Conceptualize, project manage and execute 360º campaigns to support the launch of new content, coordinating the work across the Marketing and Content teams, and leveraging our local creative agency
- Coordinate our local PR agency to leverage content, creating engaging conversations that will bring in new users to our platform and lift our brand awareness
- Support our creators in their new journey with Podimo, helping them promote their content among their existing fans as well as reach new audiences
- Work across functions within Podimo to inform and optimize roll out in all channels
Experience we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably in an advertising, communications or social agency
- Love storytelling and finding creative ways to engage and create content focussed assets that can spark conversations.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media and entertainment
- Project manager with a creative mindset, with experience working with creatives (both in house & externally)
- A team player with a positive spirit and proactive mindset.
- Can use data to inform strategy, success metrics and decision making
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now