Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink ACT combines powerful custom data retrieval and remediation capabilities, enabling our customers to proactively solve employee issues in a simple, reliable, and automated manner.
Inside the Nexthink Engineering department, the team you will be joining is essential to Nexthink ACT – it is called the Remote Actions team. Our engineers work to:
- Understand the needs of our customers in terms of end-point incident and problem management, as well as data retrieval to better support their end-users
- Work on the development of remote actions: efficient and robust automation scripts that achieve the above needs
- Ensure the remote actions will run predictably on the systems of the millions of employees our customers have, running both Windows and macOS
- Ensure everything fits well into the overall context of the Nexthink platform
You would be an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years of demonstrable experience working in scripting within large IT environments, handling endpoint / application management / system administration for Windows / macOS endpoints
- Are familiar with Python and Bash / PowerShell
- Plus: you have knowledge of Windows and / or macOS management internals such as GPO, WMI, Windows registry, Windows APIs, Event log, WSUS, MDM, Jamf
- Plus: you have previously worked (or you are familiar with) agile development environments e.g. SCRUM
- Consistently follow best practices to write concise and well tested code that works on a wide range of operating systems
- Understand and apply adapted debugging techniques, either directly or in remote environments
- Are passionate about continuous integration and delivery, and want to participate in the automation of the test and release environment
- Can communicate clearly and concisely in English
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.