Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, your mission will be to create the best possible experience to accelerate the uptake and adoption of Snapshift by our users.
You will work closely with your team (PM, Software Engineers), the other product designers, as well as with the Marketing, Operations, Sales and Customer Success teams, and with the other teams building the product.
At Snapshift, we have an "Anglo-Saxon" vision of the Product: our squads are committed to producing value, beyond delivering features. You will create and defend your product vision, identify the real problems to be solved, validate your hypotheses and find the best solutions in an iterative way.
As the guarantor of methods, you will be in charge of building the Design System in collaboration with the rest of the team.
How are we organized?
Each team is composed of a PM, 2 to 8 Devs (back-end, front-end and/or full-stack) and, depending on the needs, a Designer and/or a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product and Tech teams are organized in impact squads, stable over time. Experts on their product and their users' issues, they are autonomous in defining and achieving their quarterly and annual OKRs, which are aligned with the company's product strategy.
Your main tasks:
- In collaboration with the Product Managers, you will conduct user research with our users, customers and partners in order to find the right problems and the best solutions (interviews, questionnaires, requirements gathering, data analysis (Hotjar, Analytics)).
- You take decisions based on data or insights from user research.
- You work in collaboration with the CSM, Sales and Marketing teams to gather and consolidate the knowledge needed to build your products.
- After establishing the scope of the current topics, you will design high-fidelity mock-ups, fluid user paths and prototypes using our current design system.
- You make sure that the proposed solution meets the problematic.
- You work in collaboration with other designers (feedback, peer).
- You do not hesitate to include the right stakeholders.
- You perform technical tests on current topics.
- You document and share your user knowledge.
Strategy and organization
- You implement best practices and processes from discovery to delivery, and create documentation.
- You participate in the improvement of existing products by prioritizing topics, identifying solutions and moderating risks (user value, feasibility, ...).
- You mentor our product designers and help them to improve their skills.
- Diffuse the design culture in the teams (Marketing, Sales, CSM, etc.).
- Ensure UI/UX consistency on the different products with the other designers.
- You participate in the evolution of the design system and ensure its propagation at all levels.
As you may have understood, we are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer, capable of moving metrics thanks to an overflowing energy and a good organization.
- At least 4 years experience as a UX/UI Designer, preferably in B2B, on complex digital projects.
- You speak English.
- You master and apply the user-centered design approach on a daily basis.
- You have a solid foundation in usability, interface and interaction design as well as user research methods.
- You are curious by nature and you want to learn.
- You are precise and rigorous in your work.
- You facilitate communication and exchanges with the various stakeholders and users.
- Team spirit: You like to work in pairs, share your knowledge and are open to feedback.
- You know and master Figma, Notion, and have notions on Hotjar, Google Analytics, Harvestr and Miro.
- You know the Adobe suite, HTML/CSS and have already worked on iOS or Android
- Product culture vs. Project culture, you know the difference. You know how to identify problems and always propose solutions.
Why Join Us ?
Snapshift is experiencing a strong growth that is conducive to the development of skills, opportunities for hierarchical evolution and access to responsibilities. We have a strong team spirit and a resolutely participative corporate culture where people are always at the center of the company. Learning is a strong concern at Snapshift: mentoring, continuous coaching, peer-to-peer sharing are daily practices. The opportunity to improve on the best practices in Product Management.