Snapshift’s mission is a big: simplifying HR for small and medium-sized businesses across Europe - less admin, more human.
Snapshift already helps 6,000+ independent businesses, franchises and groups in the hospitality, retail, healthcare sectors and beyond. In a nutshell: any businesses with frontline workers and employee shifts to schedule can use Snapshift.
From onboarding, to scheduling, to simplifying the monitoring of vacation and sick days, all the way through to one-click payroll prep… Snapshift helps SMBs to free themselves from administrative tasks and focus on what’s important: its customers and team.
Snapshift is growing quickly, tripling its revenue year over year and doubling the size of its team. 6,000+ customers and 100,000 employees use the app on a daily basis all over France… and soon in the rest of Europe thanks to its 40 million Series A in early 2022.
In a context of hyper-growth, we’ve got ambitious objectives especially in our Tech & Product Team. In order to set ourselves for success, we’re about to more than double the team within the next 12 to 18 months. In short, we want to build an amazing Tech team where people can thrive and jump on opportunities.
We’re looking for Engineering Managers to mentor, coach and enable our squads. The team is about 20 people and growing. You will join and take part of the next decisive chapter of Snapshift towards becoming a scale up and building the best HR solution for SMBs and frontline workers.
We’ve got so many challenges ahead of us: building a solid and flexible architecture using decoupled and distributed systems and micro-services based on functional domains, growing the team and contributing to the engineering culture.
We’re looking for passionate individuals with ambition who can take our squads to the next level in terms of processes, skillset and impact.
Our stack today is made of Ruby, NodeJS, TypeScript, React, Postgres, Redis, Heroku, AWS, Github, Github Actions, etc.
* Act as an enabler for your squad(s) by improving processes and practices in a learning environment and help for cross-squad team work
* Coordination within your squad(s): unblock and facilitate collaboration and alignment
* Empower your squad members towards increasing the delivery proficiency to achieve high level output and outcome
* Guide through design and implementation and help the squad to make the best technical decision
* People management and growth: hiring, mentoring, coaching, setting goals of 4-7 developers
* Promote and contribute to our Engineering culture
* Work with passionate teams of Engineers, Product Managers, Quality Engineers, customer support, and others Snapshifters in a friendly and international environment
* At least 2 years of Engineering management experience
* Strong technical background with previous Software Engineer experience (5+ years)
* Have experience building & scaling high-performing teams
* You own the SDLC, you are process and metric driven
* Excellent communication skills, both top-down and bottom-up
* Open minded and ready to receive and give feedback to team members
* You’re fluent in English
* Experience with remote teams
* Bonus: passionate about one of our stack: Ruby, Node, React, TS
## Recruitment Process
* Step 1: HR screening (30')
* Step 2: Interview with Raphaël (CTO) / Head of Eng. + Tech interview (120' overall or 2x60')
* Step 3: Culture Fit (lunch w/ squad…) Apply now