We are seeking our first Sales Engineer to support the US Sales and CS teams in customer facing technical interactions that include the pre and post sales stages. This role will report into Sales and have a critical impact on delivering a delightful customer journey throughout the buying and onboarding experience. While reporting into sales, with a clear revenue and retention focus, this role will play a key role in the collaboration between product and revenue teams. Serving as the voice of the customer, the Sales Engineer will have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and strategy.
Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and relevant gifts.
Reachdesk’s technology powers valuable engagement insights and granular reporting on ROI so that your budget is spent where it matters most. Our platform integrates with your tech stack to deliver moments that matter across the entire customer and employee lifecycle.
Reachdesk has raised $49M in funding and we've been recognis(z)ed as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
- Increase closed won rate and NRR by adding an additional technical layer of support to customer-facing interactions.
- Collaborate and strategize with the US Sales & CS teams to convey appropriate product expectations and increase value.
- Facilitate the ease of partnering with Reachdesk, by demonstrating our ability to provide our customers with the top tier support.
- Demonstrate Reachdesk’s third party integrations on prospect calls, understanding customer needs and use cases to position Reachdesk as the #1 solution.
- Serve as a voice for the US market, understanding our customers’ feedback and shaping the future of our product.
- Own Reachdesk’s internal demo account, keeping campaigns fresh, and ensuring AE’s have strong use cases to demo.
- Deliver roadmap updates and product training to the commercial teams in the US.
The right candidate will have:
- A proven track record of accomplishment in customer facing roles.
- Drive to progress personal career goals and is excited for the opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage in our growth.
- Passion for contributing to a positive culture, which can include selling as a team, sharing best practices and celebrating success.
- Deep knowledge of working with a commercial toolstack (Marketo, Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce, Hubspot, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics, Pardot, Gainsight, Influitive and others)
- A bias towards data driven decision making when influencing a product roadmap.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to propose solutions as opportunities are identified.
- Experience communicating with and managing multiple stakeholders of varying seniority, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English .
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders, Heads of Sales, Product & CS
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO