GetYourGuide are looking for a Brand Manager to join our brand organization and support the B2B pillar of the brand team. It’s a role central to one of GetYourGuide’s key strategic initiatives: you’ll be helping build GetYourGuide’s supplier brand from the ground up, shaping the way our company thinks about industry players and developing and executing B2B strategies to establish GetYourGuide as the leading player in the travel experiences industry.
You’ll report to the Senior Supplier Brand Manager. You will also work closely with the sales teams, supply product teams, channel managers, creative studio, corporate comms, and the Experiences and Destination Marketing team. As a member of the brand team, you’ll constantly help drive GetYourGuide’s customer brand strategy by deepening relationships with our most important asset: our suppliers. You’ll use supplier and customer insights, and continually optimize your output and processes to ensure we’re delivering — and over-delivering — on supplier brand and marketing goals.
- Work with the Senior Supplier Brand Manager to develop and execute the supplier brand strategy
- Create supplier brand guidelines and roll them out across internal B2B teams
- Work closely with internal supplier stakeholders to understand supply product roadmaps and communication plans; consult on supplier- and industry-facing activities to build strong and accurate supplier brand awareness
- Conduct market research to inform B2B communications strategy
- Own the development and execution of localised branded and performance creatives for industry audiences
- Use market and company data and insights to inform your decisions and support ancillary teams in strengthening marketing pitches for partners Develop creative campaigns that help advance GetYourGuide’s supplier awareness and perception
- Act as the gatekeeper of the supplier brand; promote branding best-practice across all touchpoints and teams
- Manage projects, set budgets, coordinate resources, create project timelines, and manage internal project communication to deliver impactful, on-brand creatives
- Define goals and measures to monitor and measure B2B brand initiatives
- Follow up on KPIs, report on success, and iterate to maximise the impact of your initiatives
- 3-5 years brand management experience, B2B is highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of online and offline marketing channels and how to measure them
- Analytical and highly capable of using research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Ability to develop robust brand goals for your initiatives and report on progress towards KPIs to senior management; recommend adjustments when necessary
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline with little supervision
- Affinity for brand and design; able to brief and provide feedback on creative work
- Communicative, open to feedback, and a predisposition for taking ownership You have a fluent command of English.
- Fluency in German is a plus.
- Hybrid role, but you must be based in Berlin and happy to come into the office 2-3 days per week.
- A rare opportunity to be part of a strategic brand team, building a brand from the ground up
- Personal growth — annual training budget, access to our Growth Hub, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- Telecommuting days and flexible working International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Company pension plan option, plus discounts on BVG transport tickets and Urban Sports Club membership
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Visa support will be provided if necessary.
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary.
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.