Bitmovin, a company pioneering online video innovations, is hiring!
Bitmovin is a global Series C SaaS scale-up that provides API-based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts. Our customers include TV, Disney+, discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, The New York Times and many more household New Mediat customers including such as ClassPass, Fitbit, Znipe TV and, Blizzard and many you probably view at home; we're offering you the opportunity to come work with these fantastic clients in the Video Streaming sector, one of the fastest growing tech niches in the world.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
Are you considering a career in Tech SaaS? Are you passionate about pleasing customers or developing new ones, but aren’t sure where to start? Do you already have diverse skills and a drive to succeed, but would like exposure to a variety of revenue streams that propel tech companies growth?
We are looking for talented, passionate, and inspired individuals to join our Bitmover Early Career Development Programme. We are offering you the opportunity to be exposed to and developed across the multiple facets of a Technology business so you can cultivate the career path that best aligns with you. Starting out in the depths of our high-energy Technical Graduate team, you will be educated on our products, marketing, support, customer success, solutions, and much more; all with the intent of helping contribute in meaningful ways, while learning more about the tech business as well as yourself.
As a Technical Graduate you will
- Have the opportunity to learn and understand what Bitmovin does for its impressive customer list
- Work with our New Media prospects and customers to ensure they maximize the value of the Bitmovin projects
- Work with our customer facing teams - from Sales and Marketing, to Solutions and Support
- Work on a range of different projects, including sales demonstrations, user trials, customer services and deployment
- Have the opportunity to rotate teams to obtain different project and experiences to shape your career
It would be great if you have
- A genuine interest and passion for video technology
- A degree, studying or working towards a computer science degree or have a STEM background
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex technical problems
- Motivation to work for a start-up and try your hand at many disciplines
- Strong teamwork skills and like to collaborate with others
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Relentless curiosity
Why You Should Join Bitmovin
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry
- Competitive salary
- Home Office Bonus
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Fun team activities
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
- Volunteering Days (5)
- Enjoy a Customer Subscription (free access to a select streaming service)
- Events & Conferences
- Choice of Hardware
- Swag (gift packages from us)
- Continual training, and personal development
- Compensation review cycle / performance bonus
- Competitive Benefits
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin's customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Bitmovin we sincerely believe in the value that true diversity brings to a company. We diligently ensure our business, our people, our language and our actions do not discriminate against differences in race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, education, age, marital status, veteran status, disability and neurodiversity. Diversity is a part of our company character, thus we strive for the inclusion of diverse thought leadership to enhance the capability and uniqueness of our company proposition and culture. Bitmovin will happily consider qualified candidates returning to the workforce after a period of family care, home work, or other interesting adventures or detours. Apply now