Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
As our Talent Acquisition leader, you will scale our team, processes and tools to proactively deliver on our hiring plans. With a strong emphasis on DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion), you will build out our Talent Brand, Sourcing, Recruiting and Operations to be data driven, results oriented and focused on creating an engaging candidate experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and scale a rigorous, systematic hiring process company-wide enabling hiring diverse top performers
- Partner with the SLT to align on overall plan for talent acquisition to ensure we maintain the high calibre of employees
- Partner with SLT, Finance, Division Leaders and P&O Partners to deliver data-driven workforce planning processes to ensure the right people are in the right roles with a clear view of talent supply and demand
- Champion the diversity efforts within Camunda to drive a diverse talent pool for our open roles
- Provide leadership to the Global Talent Acquisition team by creating a culture of accountability with a focus on delivering measurable results
- Continuous partnership with the CPO on the structure and capabilities required of the Talent Acquisition team
- Drive an engaging team culture based on Camunda's FAITH values
- Consistently evaluate and evolve team structure to support growing business needs
- Responsible for accurate and transparent hiring plans that are publicly accessible in real time
What you’ll bring along:
- Proven experience in high growth global environment building an overall Talent Acquisition strategy and team to hire at scale.
- Successfully driven globally distributed hiring
- Driven and skillful at finding, attracting, and hiring top talent
- Excellent people management skills, enabling the Talent Acquisition team to reach their full potential
- Succinct communication skills with the ability to collaborate with cross functional employees
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving
- Have implemented talent acquisition tools while delivering internal OKRs
- 8+ years talent acquisition experience with a minimum of 3 years managing a global talent acquisition team.
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/. Apply now