About The Position
As a Child Safety Analysis Team Lead, you will manage our amazing team of intelligence and webint analysts in the world of global child safety. You will lead a team with a great sense of purpose in preventing online harm toward children.
You will routinely report to the Child Safety Team Lead while maintaining a harmonious, positive, and productive working atmosphere.
- Managing the analysis team’s day-to-day operations
- Making sure that the team is on top of the game while keeping a high standard of deliverables
- Reviewing and approving deliverables
- Thinking creatively and critically, solving problems on the go
- Supporting and guiding the team and assisting in their professional growth
- Being a POC with other stakeholders within the company, ensuring efficient collaboration
- Staying on top of trends and patterns in the CS field, understanding the big picture and the Modus Operandi of bad actors
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide; and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.