About The Position
ActiveFence identifies and tracks harmful content online. We support technology platforms, corporate enterprises, NGOs and governments as they fight terror, hate speech, disinformation, child sexual abuse, and other malicious activities on the internet, protecting the public online and offline. We are looking for a full time intelligence specialist who will help us derive high quality insights and intelligence across verticals, and abuse areas.
- Derive high quality insights to support various areas of interest across the organization.
- Learning and supporting each department’s unique practices, needs and goals, while leveraging on your good interpersonal skills and vast experience and know-how of the internet.
- Take part in ongoing hands-on research and initiatives across the company.
- Identify online trends and abuse methodologies.
- Monitoring Web and Mobile environments - social media platforms, forums, blogs, mobile applications and darknet to uncover malicious activity.
- Identification, analysis and intelligence gathering on bad actors, sources and platforms, while identifying distribution methods.