About The Position
- Research and analysis of multiple cyber threat intelligence sources on the darknet and deep web to assess threats and TTP’s of threat actors in different fraudulent ecosystems.
- Prepare assessments of current threats and trends based on collection, research and analysis of classified dark net and open source information.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success, while following high security measures.
- Produce technical reports for clients describing TTPs analysis and exploits relevant for ActiveFence’s clients.
- 3 or more years of experience in intelligence hunting in cyber or fraud investigation industries
- Must have demonstrated experience in gathering and evaluating Internet information from social media, chats and darknet forums
- Familiarity with Wireshark, Burp Suite, Mitre Att&ck
- Experience in communication protocols and network analysis
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of English (written skills)
- Advantages: Proficiency in a foreign language
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide; and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.