About The Position
As a Senior Intelligence Project Manager, you will play a major role in managing projects in the Extremism vertical, which leads some of the core operations in the company. You will oversee the day-to-day performance of the team of project managers and be responsible for meeting their delivery goals. You will be expected to guide project managers, in both intelligence and management-related issues, assisting in their professional growth and improving their work process.
- You will routinely report to the VP Extremism while maintaining a harmonious and productive working atmosphere.
- An experienced project manager with client facing experience, at least 3 years of experience - a must
- An experienced team lead, at least 2 years of experience as a team lead - a must
- Research or gathering intelligence experience of 2+ years in the academia, journalism or private sector - a must
- A leader and motivator – with a proven ability to motivate and engage the team members to a common goal
- A getting-things-done approach
- Excellent communications, open to criticism, and always aspires to improve self and others
- Excellent storytelling & writing skills
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience as a manager in high-tech companies – a significant advantage
- Experience as an OSINT researcher/analyst – a significant advantage
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 270 people worldwide; and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.