Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Barcelona
About the role:
You will be the ideal candidate if you are passionate about DevOps and thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges and work closely with peers in our global R&D. Our platform is mainly based on AWS and Azure, using open source tools, big data and homemade automation. We use many different technologies, amongst which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills on technologies such as: Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Hadoop/Spark, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
- Take part in a global team with members in Paris and Tel-Aviv
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Work closely with R&D peers to improve the velocity, quality and cost of our platform
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases and troubleshoot problems
- Manage big, cross R&D projects
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3/4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat CentOS and Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Scripting skills (Python GO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learnResults-driven with a strong commitment
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now