We’re GetYourGuide – the number one travel experiences booking platform. By connecting travelers to a destination’s best activities and attractions, we help them find joy in the authentic, extraordinary depth and spirit behind a pin on the map of the world. That’s why since 2009, we’ve gained the trust of millions and established ourselves as the authority in unlocking unforgettable things to do around the world.
We’re looking for a creative and driven Senior Brand Designer. A key role in our growing creative team, you will be passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward through design, finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our customers, specifically when they’re on vacation, or planning one. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic creative team, driving the brand forward as the world reopens.
Working closely with the Brand Leads and Creative Director, you will develop, design and iterate creative assets across a range of channels – from billboards to social posts – that’ll be used in global campaigns. Experienced in both print and digital, you will be adept at working with a copywriting partner to deliver on-brand, innovative work that meets the brief. Together, you’ll create work that will be live in destinations across the globe, and speak to customers who can’t wait to travel again.
You will be comfortable collaborating with both brand management and channel managers to understand their creative requirements and will be able to translate these into exceptional, pixel-perfect design. You need to love working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Work in our best-in-class Creative Studio, with stakeholders from across GetYourGuide, to drive brand awareness, consideration, and revenue.
- Elevate and evolve the brand across our channels and in integrated campaigns.
- Handle the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms.
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of design from conception to completion, across a broad range of digital and physical touchpoints.
- Drive the digital branding assets, working with performance and brand marketing channel managers to create on-brand engaging content.
- Competent in testing methodologies and understands how to interpret research results to improve results.
- Help set, evolve and maintain our brand book and toolkits taking into account e-commerce best practices.
What you should bring:
- Strong passion for both digital and print/offline design with an enthusiasm for brand-building.
- Full of creative ideas, you love to brainstorm how to bring the brand to life but have the ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, either in-house or agency, (ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment), and a portfolio to prove it.
- Strong collaboration skills and the confidence to bring ideas to the table.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Sketch, as well as familiarity with Slack and Jira. Skills in illustration, art direction or basic motion design are a plus.
- Experienced in print, packaging, and other offline asset creation.
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and color selection.
- Detail oriented – you work pixel perfect but balanced with the ability to step back and see the bigger picture in your design work.
- Bias for action. You love to work fast and make things happen. You are always looking for ways to make GetYourGuide better through design.
- Able to juggle multiple projects to deadline and expectations.
- Passionate about the power of feedback. Able to receive feedback from a range of teams with a positive attitude and ensure it is captured, validated and implemented properly.
- Speciality/higher education degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification preferred.
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Competitive virtual stock options program that makes you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual learning allowance for courses, books, conferences etc.
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation, Urban Sports Club etc.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- A beautiful office in Prenzlauer Berg near Schönhauser Allee station.
- Flexible work-from-home policy- hybrid working- we do also assist with relocation support to Berlin.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.