We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo, and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. You should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. Furthermore, if your next career step is to become a Tech Lead, this is a unique opportunity to achieve it in the short-mid term.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work, and your contributions will impact the work lives of millions of workers. As a Senior Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result-driven, and detail-oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills (both hard and soft), and you are familiar with the concepts and patterns described in the Reactive Manifesto. You are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of an extremely dynamic, Silicon Valley like unicorn company. We look forward to meeting you!
- Understand the requirements, goals and constraints to translate insights into business recommendations;
- Design, implement, deliver and validate cloud-native microservices for a high-scalable SaaS platform;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards and help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Participate in the test phase, from the unit test to the system integration test;
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues;
- Participate in the product release delivery process and L3 support and bug fixes.