Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
The Contractor Account Manager will have a strong understanding of account management, as well as an excellent knowledge of Plentific's products and services. Developing relationships with our contractors is key to achieving the highest level of engagement on our platform.
- To manage a number of high profile and valuable contracts and accounts
- Update Line Managers weekly/daily to ensure proactive service
- To work alongside Client Account Management, Sales and Customer Service teams
- Help build and strengthen key relationships
- To organise and coordinate all contracts, certifications and paperwork associated with contractors, clients, partners and suppliers. Including annual reviews/checks of Health and Safety policies, trade certificates etc…
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
- Managing and reporting on key KPI's
- Take responsibility for all job leads generated through the key partners managed to deliver 100% conversion through the platform
- Work closely with contractors to optimise the delivery of their services to clients
- Work closely with contractors to optimise their revenue generating opportunities from the platform
- Handle all aspects of contractor on-boarding and off-boarding