Hot on the heels of our Series A funding round last year, hx is set for hypergrowth. We are building the marketing function from the ground up and are seeking an incredible Digital Marketing and Operations Manager who loves data, analytics and technology as a critical first hire for the team. You will be the connective tissue working cross-functionally to drive understanding and common goals, optimise the demand generation funnel, and solve problems through data driven decision making, as well as the mastermind behind our paid channels and ABM strategy. You will play a key role in establishing hx as a leader in the market and supporting our aggressive growth plans. If you’re a results-oriented builder who would love to build a world-class strategy from the ground up, and who thrives in an environment of change and agility, then we want to hear from you.
- Lead the development of a best-of-breed marketing technology stack that supports our objectives from audit, tool selection and implementation to integration and adoption.
- Lead vendor relationships, renewal negotiations and marketing technology budget.
- Be the custodian of the marketable database, ensuring the quality of contact data and segmentation in our CRM, including the enrichment of data through seamless AI.
- Be responsible for the marketing to sales lead qualification and lead routing to ensure every contact engaging with hx is actioned by the right team within SLAs.
- Work collaboratively with various marketing functions to define and align metrics and targets.
- Provide regular marketing funnel analysis and critical metric reporting across all our marketing campaigns, providing recommendations to optimise marketing activities.
- Own team metrics and manage SLAs to drive campaign efficiency, and develop standardisation in metric reporting.
- Be a trusted advisor to the marketing team, educating and enabling team members to live by the data and self-serve.
- Own and develop engagement, nurture and conversion strategies to drive demand and move prospects through the funnel
- Build our digital account-based marketing strategy to support a land and expand motion
- Build, manage and optimise all paid-marketing channels
- Own our SEO strategy
- Be a key stakeholder in website design and own general website management
- Track demand ROI and manage the quarterly budget for optimum impact
- Manage agencies, contractors and vendors where needed - including contract negotiation
- Be ready to get scrappy, brainstorm, share ideas and dive into all aspects of marketing! #startuplife
- Recommend, purchase and implement a best-of-breed martech stack which supports a highly targeted ABM strategy.
- Work with RevOps, sales and marketing stakeholders to define, socialise and implement the core marketing metrics for the revenue team to align on to track progress against targets.
- Establish a reporting cadence to various stakeholders across the business to ensure we are as transparent and agile as possible.
- Build a comprehensive digital demand strategy and plan for year 1, with consideration of budget, ROI and required tools and resources to execute
- Be a key stakeholder in the development of new website content that drives conversions and SEO
- You’re strategic and tactical, consultative, curious and disciplined - you enjoy working at the big picture and detailed levels
- You love working across the business with stakeholders at all levels to solve big problems
- You are able to take big data and distill the salient points for your audience, and identify weaknesses and optimisation opportunities
- You have experience in buying and implementing marketing technologies and owning the martech stack.
- You have a deep understanding of all demand generation performance metrics and the sales and customer journey.
- You have experience of implementing one to many and one-to-few ABM
- You have a track record of delivering integrated, outcome-focused demand generation across channels (LinkedIn, PPC, content syndication, etc.), preferably in enterprise B2B environments
- You have a deep understanding of all demand generation performance metrics (engaged prospects, MQLs, SQLs, CPLs, conversion rates, ROI etc.)
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in Demand Generation/Growth Marketing and/or Marketing Operations roles at a B2B software company
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Needs to be hands-on confident using Martech and CRM technologies
- Highly analytical with strong numerical and analytical skills to measure activity, report campaign specifics and drive performance
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + very staff-friendly EMI share options
- £5,000 annual learning & development allowance
- Private healthcare (inc. dental) insurance through Vitality
- Enhanced pension scheme through Penfold
- 33 days annual leave (inc. public holidays)
- Top-spec equipment (laptop, mechanical keyboards, screens, etc)
- Regular remote hackathons, lunch & learns, socials and games nights
- Team breakfasts and lunches, snacks, drinks fridge, fun office @ The Ministry
- Monthly Revenue team socials
- Huge opportunity for personal development and mastery as we grow together
- Annual team trip somewhere warm!