Intersec is an international software vendor founded in Paris in 2004, we offer GeoData solutions to operators and States.
We are 150 employees around the world, and we achieve a turnover of 15M€.
It first began developing software to deliver high volume data at speed for the telecoms sector, before carving a space developing location technology for the operators. Our solutions were built from the ground up using fast data and AI.
Today, our 100+ clients in 80 countries trust us to access to the location of nearly one billion humans and connected objects. They require a combination of speed and location accuracy, alongside an understanding of their unique implementation challenges.
Our industry-focused products enable them to turn geodata into actionable insights in the fields of public safety, contextual marketing, geolocated advertising, smart cities, and the management of connected object fleets (IoTs).
Responsibilities and missions:
As a Marketing and Communications specialist, you report to the Marketing and Communications Director and have the responsibility to participate in B2B operational marketing and communication activities, covering a wide range of topics:
Communication, events, web marketing, social media, inbound & outbound marketing initiatives, media coverage, content writing and development, adverting
You operate on a worldwide scope, and your missions are as follows:
Develop our marketing communication programs:
- Coordinate, collate and develop content
- Manage SEO and SEA campaigns customer emailing, targeting, surveys
- Create, manage and measure online advertising campaigns
- Coordinate event logistics
- Develop creatives in line with brand guidelines
- Reinforce social media presence
- Coordinate of video production
- Work closely with specialized agencies
Marketing and communications challenges in 2022/2023
- Enrich corporate messaging and product collaterals
- Increase brand awareness in strategic markets/industries/countries
- Measure results of marketing actions at each stage of the lifecycle, from the prospect to the customer
- Implement proper lead generation strategy to support the sales team