As a Go-To-Market Manager, you will own our marketing efforts in a specific set of industries in the UK and excitingly as we launch into Europe.
The role will be focused on creating, implementing, and managing best-in-class campaign strategies that attract new Partners; and support the successful launch these partnership to their SME customers.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
The key tasks of your role:
- Define and execute go-to-market plans and marketing strategy that drive demand in both our top Partner target accounts and their SME customers
- Design and develop various B2B marketing outreach in the UK and Europe that include:
- Account Based Marketing and hyper-personalised model
- Automated lead generation and lead nurture digital campaigns
- Own A/B testing strategy – constantly reviewing and optimising campaign to maximum conversion
- Create and manage campaigns within HubSpot and Salesforce to deliver effective reporting
- Overseeing all aspects of industry-specific events, content development, contacts and working with sales to drive strategy around the event
- Manage data accuracy within HubSpot and Salesforce for proper segmentation, personalisation and outreach
- Collaborate closely with executives, sales, marketing and customer success to deliver integrated marketing activities that tie back to Modulr’s near term and long-term objectives
- Tracking program results, measuring success, and reporting to marketing and sales
- Enabling the sales development teams to convert MQLs
- Experienced and focused on marketing strategies and activations that builds demand that converts to sales within various target industries and audiences, strategically minded but able to deliver tactical tasks and execute at speed; working or desire to work in a fast growth startup environment. Experienced in running sales outreach campaigns; preferably using tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce. Effective at managing data-sets for accurate campaign execution; with experience managing CRM systems to maintain accuracy.
- Experienced in owning, running and delivering B2B lead generation campaigns to different target audiences and personas; that produce compelling ‘always on’ campaigns that increase inbound traffic, generate qualified and high converting leads,
- Passionate about marketing’s role in the demand activation process.
- A self-motivated, fun, inspiring, & competitive character
- Armed with a proven track record of successfully partnering with sales management
- Experienced in B2B and/or the technology desirable, within the marketing technology space would be advantageous
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working