Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The B2B Technical Support Engineer is a highly organized self-starter looking for a challenge and ready to join a company in a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive impactful B2B post-sale technical support case triage activities and work closely with other global Support team members to convert customers into brand advocates.
What You’ll Do:
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to build, setup, reconfigure, manipulate software and hardware
- Ability to setup and test in an emulated/virtual environment, such as; VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC
- Proficient with windows domain and workgroup network infrastructures
- Ability to convey detail instructions verbally and in writing, a creative thinker and problem solver
- Participate on Malwarebytes Forums and Helpdesk, addressing technical issues posted by users and customers as assigned
- Prior experience working with malware removal tools and security software, supporting Corporate & Enterprise customers to positive outcomes
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Recent customer facing experience; telephone or email
- Accept Tier 1 enterprise calls, emails, and forum posts, to understand and replicate the issue presented, and then provide the appropriate solution to the issue
- Strong configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers and software issues
- Design, set up, configure, troubleshoot and manage corporate networks / home networks
- Proficient in installation, configuration, maintenance of SQL server or equivalent databases
- Proficient in Windows OS, XP, Vista and 7 as well as Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Proficient in Windows Command lines, scripting structure and syntax
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall and security software a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)