Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
A talented resource with experience supporting the setup, deployment, and ongoing support of micro-services (Java, Ruby, Node.JS stateless applications) and infrastructure clusters (Kafka, Elasticsearch, RDS) inside of AWS. We are a 100% AWS shop, so strong technical competency in ECS/EKS, Lambda, API Gateway and other core services is important in addition to Linux web system debugging skills.
You will work close with our engineering teams and Architects to provide both Infrastructure and CI/CD support for local projects. You will also work closely with Internal Tool SRE team who will provide resources and additional support as subject matter experts for all technologies which you will use. We are looking for engineers who are smart, motivated, and are dedicated to efficiency and collaboration.
Technical stack: AWS, Kafka, EKS, Aurora, Docker, ELK, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Python, ArgoCD
What You’ll Do:
- Provide AWS subject matter expertise to the local development teams
- Write Terraform code to support development efforts
- Improve service maintainability and scalability through automation
- Work across teams to suggest or contribute improvements to the platform modules and internal tools
- Provide ongoing support for production environment, manage and resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis
- Work collaboratively with developers on all new and existing projects and Evangelize about the SRE approach
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Quick learner, who is able to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Extremely flexible with day-to-day duties and willing to continually learn new software
- Must have a collaborative personality, work well with others, and possess good communication and documentation skills
- Experience in supporting AWS cloud services, including ECS, Lambda, RDS
- An in-depth knowledge of Linux fundamentals, including networking, file systems, and security best practices
- Experience with Terraform or any other “infrastructure as a code” tool
- Experience with Python or Go development
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and tuning web services/APIs
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills
- 10+ years of experience in IT infrastructure services or related field with at least 5 years of production Cloud experience
Skills that are Nice to Have:
- AWS Professional Certifications
- Experience working with Kafka and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience tuning PostgreSQL or MySQL databases
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided