Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for an experienced and passionate product manager to own the customer journey and streamlining the customer experience for our corporate products. As a product manager, you will understand the customer’s problem, build easy-to-use corporate products, and pay attention to the details that deliver the real value without complexity.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll understand the customer journey from discovery to becoming an engaged paying customer.
- You will team up with innovative designers and engineers to redefine the core experience, improving engagement and retention with breakthrough user experiences.
- Focus on developing and testing hypotheses and iterating rapidly as you build your perspective on how to win in this area.
- You will be responsible for accelerating customer adoption by developing and leading strategies and experiments that increase user engagement, feature adoption, retention, and value.
- Create in-product promotions and industry specific trials that help accelerate trial to buy conversion and improve new customer on-boarding
- Excellent judgment and a sense of prioritization, along with an ability to see the story in qualitative and quantitative data.
- Partner with product marketing team to develop and execute campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell.
- You will work closely with many partners to establish a growth strategy and collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
- Build and manage the roadmap for product-led growth, onboarding, and activation activities.
- Work with customers to identify the pain points and bring those insights to the internal teams
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, sales, and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
- Develop and analyze business and product metrics to assess the success of product and features, and determine necessary enhancements
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and can bring order to ambiguous scenarios.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of Product Management and product-led-growth experience
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Proven ability to partner with Engineering teams to communicate customer needs, journeys, and experiences.
- Good understanding of customer and product lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills including an understanding of how to use cohort analysis and segmentation and know how to derive insights from data
- Outcome-driven with the ability to define concrete metrics to measure the success of product initiatives.
- Experience with product analytics tool – Pendo, Heap etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a similar degree.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs