Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyber protection for everyone, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Analyst to play a critical role in our Sales Operations team based in our European headquarters in Cork, Ireland.
In this role, you will assist the Director - Sales Operations in supporting the International Sales leadership with data driven insights by preparing regular Rhythm of Business activities incl. revenue reporting and qualitative insights/analysis and provide context around KPIs and revenue metrics.
What You'll Do:
- Support Director - Sales Operations with the implementation and continuous improvement of operational and strategic programs in the region.
- Perform data hygiene activities in Salesforce incl. reassignment of account- and lead-ownership.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards for sales teams.
- Provide reporting on an adhoc basis.
- Develop metrics, reporting, and modeling for different levels of sales teams.
- Ensure new internal processes are communicated to and understood by the sales teams.
- Ensure Sales teams adhere to data hygiene standards.
- Coordination, management, and periodic review of Sales SPIFs
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com a big advantage
- Appreciation for “sparkling clean data” and the benefits that brings to business practice
- Analytical and detail-orientated problem solver
- Advanced Microsoft Office skillset (Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint)
- Integrity and intellectual curiosity
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative, and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly, capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and gain proficiency in new technologies.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options