Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for everyone, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for…
The Strategic Account Director focuses on Enterprise opportunities acting both internally to promote the business and externally with the partner community to effectively drive new business in prospective accounts. Self-starter with strong experience in endpoint security/cyber security. Consistent over-achiever of quota and a history of closing large enterprise accounts selling SaaS based solutions into SOC’s & CISO’s. Highly motivated, creative and a team player to deliver solutions to major commercial and SLED named accounts in the Southeast territory. Understands the competitive landscape and is a results driven sales professional with a track record of winning and leveraging reseller partners to scale their business.
What You’ll Do:
- This role will cover strategic accounts, both new and existing, across multiply verticals in the Southeast
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, pain points, impact and qualify/drive leads through the sales cycle
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
- Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipe and validate your opportunities ensuring they fit your segment per our ROE
- Develop and maintain a territory plan to strategically run your business per your assigned territory
- Differentiate yourself from the rest of the marketplace and drive the highest obtainable ARR by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
- Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, trends, and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and participate with a team of other account executives to assist the team’s overall growth and effectiveness
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of quota-carrying sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired.
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Must be a self-starter with measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources including sales specialists, sales engineers, channel account managers and external partners at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently. Must be task & results oriented
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs