Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An experienced Workplace Operations Lead. This individual will have experience with office management, project management, contract management, and employee experience as it relates to facilities and workplace services. This role will focus on all elements of the workplace – including occupancy planning, maintaining of office space standards, property and facility management, physical security, health and safety, and workplace employee experience. Reporting to the Director of Workplace & Real Estate, this position will be responsible for maintaining the Santa Clara HQ Workplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Occupancy Planning/Space Management: deploy occupancy standards in support of company growth and track and manage employee seating
- COVID-19: implement and maintain Malwarebytes Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Daily Workplace Operations: oversee management of day-to-day facilities operations
- Facilities Management: coordinate with property management and vendors on repairs/routine maintenance of facilities and equipment and establish a preventative maintenance policy
- Maintain appropriate level of janitorial services and respond to reported maintenance issues through Workplace ticketing system
- Security: help maintain consistent global security protocols and manage badging for the office
- Construction Management: collaborate with the Sr. Manager to plan, budget, and schedule facilities modifications. This requires end to end project management (scope, budget, and timeline) and includes cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, contracts for construction, and move management
- Workplace Services: manage workplace services programs such as food and beverage, office supplies, secure document management, and other convenience services
- Employee Experience: explore, implement and maintain programs that enhance the workplace experience of our workforce including social and team building events for the office
- Other duties and project as needed
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of office management and/or workplace operations experience
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple teams
- Superb time management and prioritization skills
- Effectively work individually and as part of a team
- Proven experience with project execution, workplace services, and vendor management
- Experience with fast growing companies (preferably in technology)
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)