We are one of the fastest growing podcast & audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for a Customer Care Specialist for the Spanish speaking markets who care about our users and loves to engage and create great customer experiences.
Come and join us on our journey to enrich lives through listening.
This is the role
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will play an important role in the company, as you communicate directly with our listeners and creators. Therefore, it is important that you communicate in an engaging, caring and trustworthy way that builds long-term trust among our users. Our Customer Care Specialists love to communicate with customers, answer questions, solve any problem they may have, or provide a great podcast recommendation. This person reports to the global Customer Care Manager, Robin Sigl, and is also closely integrated into the Spanish team in Madrid.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- Manage real-time daily operations and ensure best in class customer service
- Responding to all customer inquiries from members (listeners) and podcast creators, including public reviews about Podimo
- Assist in discovering, reporting, and resolving technical bugs
- Consistently work to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in our processes and help improve them
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements to responsible teams as a voice for users
- Support the local team with questions about the user experience and problems with accounts, memberships or podcasts
- Embrace the strong team spirit within a local and global department to ensure an efficient, streamlined operation and excellent customer satisfaction
- Foster a customer-centric attitude and drive customer priorities
This is you
Giving great customer experiences is something you strive for in your daily work, and empathy is your secret superpower to turn any interaction into a memorable one. You're a doer and prefer to be proactive rather than reactive. You love to solve complex challenges and always try to find new ways of improving processes to make our customer experience even better.
Experience we’re looking for:
- You have past experience working in customer support (Big plus if it was a subscription business)
- Obsessed with the customer experience and very service minded
- You are tech-savvy and pick up quickly on new systems
- You have excellent Spanish writing and grammar
- Professional English verbal and writing skills (Internal language in Podimo)
- Ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Ability to be proactive - positive, can-do approach coupled with the ability to identify future opportunities
- Capacity to adapt the style of communication to the audience
Naturally, being passionate and knowledgeable about podcasts, audio content, media, and entertainment is a big plus!
These are the benefits
- Six month fully paid parental leave for all new parents - no matter how you identify or where in the world you live
- Learning and personal development opportunities to help you thrive and enrich your skills in a fast-paced creator economy
- Opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- The chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- Delicious lunch with great colleagues.
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We recognize the value every individual brings, and respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions, and time. We approach our work with integrity and humility, and believe that we are better together. We have zero time for brilliant jerks.
We’re fiercely passionate about discovering, creating, and obsessing over great stories. We support our creators deeply, and have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their most exciting ideas and stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we have a good time doing it.
We seek to build a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
You are welcome at Podimo for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what stories you have playing in your headphones. Apply now