Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us grow revenue for the Iberian & LATAM markets and the role is based in Madrid. We are on pace to double in size in 2022 and need an increased flow of qualified leads for that you’ll work on interesting responsibilities like helping to drive leads and secure new contacts for our sales team in order to help stabilize our rapid growth . This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start or accelerate a sales career of an exciting ESG software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
MISSION : the SDR will develop Deepki’s Iberian & LATAM customer portfolio and more specifically :
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities
- Become a trusted resource and develop relationships
- Maintain organization and owning administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Discover new customer opportunities
- Do first customer introduction calls and schedule meetings
- Contact prospects before and after web conferences, events and webinars
- Participate to trade shows and represent the company
As a Sales Development Representative, your impact on Deepki’s growth will be immediate and measurable: you will directly contribute to increasing bookings volumes through Deepki, while growing the company's customer portfolio.
You will also benefit from a coaching / continuing education program allowing you to develop solid commercial skills, on real estate and ESG.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities
- Strong communication skills and a tireless positive attitude
- Already used Salesforce and / or Hubspot or another CRM
- Previous experience in SDR / BDR / Inside Sales or Sales
- 1 + years of experience, working in Enterprise SaaS / Software environments
- Proficient in Spanish and fluent in English
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG
- Experience in hyper-growth environments