Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
MISSIONS : Create today's user experience and imagine tomorrow’s user experience.
Working directly with the Head of Product and the Product Managers, as a member of the Product team, you will co-design the user experience of our BtoB solution and its future features.
You will implement new methodologies to optimize UX/UI process
You ensure the product advances and maintains its high performing user experience
You drive the design process and organize workshops on sourcing users, personas, interviews, ideation and more to imagine and create strong features with a high added-value.
You create mockups and prototypes (Sketch, Figma, ...)
You are able to work with technical team to implement these ideas
Very broad scope: you will be working on the whole product
Great flexibility and potential for improvement
Greentech product aiming at positive impact for the planet
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES :
- You have minimum 3 years experience as Product Designer or UX Designer
- You master UX research, UX design and UI design processes and tools
- You want to evolve in an entrepreneurial culture and become the go-to point of contact for design topics
- You can adapt to very complex sector-specific problems and have a problem-solving attitude
- You are autonomous and accountable
- You are fluent in English, especially written
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
- You have already contributed to the creation of an innovative B2B product (desktop/mobile) for an agile start-up / scale-up
- You have a strong design culture and know to explain your choices with conviction
- You have experience in the Energy / Greentech / CleanTech universe
- You are committed to have a positive impact on the planet ! ☺