Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
In collaboration with the recruitment team, the Talent Acquisition Partner will participate in several recruitment projects on various international profiles (permanent, fixed term, apprenticeship, interns) from sourcing to integration.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Leading the approach and initial selection of potential candidates:
- Briefing with the department managers, the Country Managers and defining the need,
- Vacancies drafting and broadcasts,
- Identification of candidates (sorting of CVs, sourcing from CV libraries and social networks),
- Pre-qualification interviews in English (face-to-face, video and/or telephone),
- Working with headhunters,
- Participate in the decision-making process in agreement with the operational staff: you are the main contact person for candidates, managers and departments,
- Managing the relationship with recruitment agencies,
- Participating in the development of candidate monitoring dashboards,
- Participating in the onboarding of new employees,
- Being responsible for the employer's brand image,
- Participating in global HR projects,
- Your involvement in carrying out your assignments will also allow you to participate in the improvement and development of recruitment projects.
- You have a degree in Human Resources, Business School or University type (Master Degree).
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in international recruitment in a startup/scaleup, a consulting firm, an ESN, an agency or a software publisher with a high volume of recruitment,
- You are fluent in English
- Fluency in Italian is a plus for this position
- You have a good understanding of SaaS issues and organisations,
- You know how to work independently,
- You are rigorous and reactive,
- You have a good analytical mind and you have strong interpersonal skills.
WHAT DEEPKI CAN OFFER YOU:
- A position within a promising sector,
- An activity within a dynamic and international team,
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place