Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki has developed a software solution for centralising data from various sources and formats. Deepki collects :
- data describing property assets, from its clients,
- consumption and billing data from energy suppliers and distributors
- open-data (IGN data, climate risks, OSM, etc.),
- data from various APIs to contextualise the sites (weather, geolocation, etc.)
Within Deepki, the Data analyst's missions are to :
- Explore and analyse the data integrated into Deepki Ready in order to answer the business questions raised by Deepki's internal teams (consultants, customer solutions engineer, sales, marketing team, etc.)
- Develop scripts to make this data available automatically to other teams.
- Communicate its analyses to consultants and customer solutions engineers
- Statistical analysis and programming in Python
- Database manipulation (MongoDB, InfluxDB)
- Competence in Data-Visualisation
- Scientific rigour
Nice to have skills :
- Project management
- Communication and pedagogy
- Interest in energy efficiency and ESG in general