GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Technical Sourcer to help us spot the best talent out there. It is a full-time role.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! We are evolving fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new tech champions. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer-focused” approach to ensure a smooth recruiting experience for all our candidates.
- Work closely with Tech Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop a sourcing strategy for our roles, manage team Sourcing Sessions and Source-A-thons, target profiles, and talent landscape
- Find and engage with passive talent by using different sourcing methods, tools, and search techniques
- Provide domain expertise, with a deep understanding of market conditions and latest trends/developments
- Demonstrate knowledge on search techniques, tools, and channels and provide a strategic vision on how to improve existing search techniques and build stronger talent pipelines
- Maintain accurate data points and produce a range of relevant reports and insights to support the continuous improvement of the recruiting funnel
- Craft appealing messages for candidates and understand how to match candidates’ career aspirations with opportunities at GetYourGuide
- Promote our company, core values, and mission via active sourcing
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in tech sourcing or tech recruitment and feel comfortable using Linkedin, GitHub, Stackoverflow, and building boolean search strings, Ideally, you have experience with tools like AmazingHiring, Hiretual, or similar
- You easily manage high volume sourcing for a variety of roles
- You effectively initiate and maintain relationships with recruiters & hiring teams ensuring your understanding of business requirements in order to promote the exceptional GetYourGuide culture
- You are adaptable and able to shift focus according to business priorities
- You bring an analytical and data-driven approach
- You are committed to discovering hard-to-find talent, with a focus on diverse candidates promoting equal opportunities
More reasons to join us:
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Speak English with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide vouchers and reimbursable German lessons
- A hybrid WFH policy & a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Private Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.