GetYourGuide is the world’s leading experience marketplace, unlocking unforgettable travel experiences wherever modern explorers venture. A key element of our product is our community care: supporting travelers, activity providers, affiliate partners and internal stakeholders in order to provide an incredible service experience on a global scale.
We’re looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Senior CRM Manager to develop new and optimize existing multi-channel campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention. If you want to shape and scale a core strategic area while creating a lot of value for both the business and our customers, read on.
As the Senior CRM Manager, you’ll drive our international customer communication strategy. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our Content, Brand, and Tech teams and be responsible for identifying, exploring, and operating communication strategies across channels, devices, markets, and customer segments.
In joining this new team, you’ll have countless opportunities for personal growth and development. Success in this role will lead to significantly higher customer loyalty and growth.
- Develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM strategies to increase customer retention. Continually engage and retain these customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and growth.
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns that support business goals for assigned workflows.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns/communications.
- Be a champion of data-supported and driven marketing practices within the business.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Market Research, and Analytics teams to understand consumer behavior and identify consumer insights that can be leveraged for marketing activities.
- Work with our Product, Content, and Creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Measure relevant KPIs, document results, and present achievements to senior audiences.
- Partner with our Product, Design, Brand, Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, fully localized, and impactful.
- You’ve successfully completed studies with a relevant marketing or analytical focus.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in CRM, customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space.
- You possess a self-starting attitude and are eager to make an impact. You’re organized and work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units.
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills. You balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution.
- You have an analytical mind and convert data into high-value business decisions.
- You’re a clear communicator with an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience with Braze is a plus
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.