GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action oriented Pricing Manager to join our team and help us to take our experiences to the next level! Up for the challenge? Read on.
As (Senior) Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for driving key strategic projects and initiatives, which spans across all our incredible travel experiences. Among these are ensuring that GetYourGuide offers highly demanded Experiences with the best prices and promotions, to meet customer demand, drive trust and long term repeat.
You will collaborate directly with Sales and cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to execute on the strategy. Additionally, you will work closely with Data & Analytics to enable our business to leverage our data and make smarter pricing decisions, with a focus on creating scalable tools and processes. Your work will impact millions of customers, and you will be given ownership and support from the team, to achieve results that we can all proudly celebrate.
You are responsible for:
- Design and execute on price optimization strategies
- Ensure close collaboration with cross-functional to drive execution, by understanding teams’ needs and leveraging their knowledge
- Perform data analysis to identify and execute against growth opportunities by engaging cross-functional and senior level stakeholders (directors, VP’s and C-level executives)
- Create and roll out scalable processes and tools to facilitate data-driven decisions and initiative tracking
- You have 2+ years [Pricing Manager], 5+ years [Senior Pricing Manager] of experience in business strategy and operations, analytics, consulting in a high performance environment - ideally e-commerce
- Strong business understanding with MBA or comparable qualification in Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Business Analytics
- You are a self-starter with excellent commercial acumen, nothing holds you back from executing on a project with a test and learn mindset
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down complex problems into clear and actionable milestones
- You are not intimidated by data, and use it to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel. Experience with Looker, Power BI or SQL would be a plus
- You are able to proactively deal with high ambiguity, and don't need to be told what to do, and how to do it
- You excel at managing cross-team projects and getting multiple stakeholders on the same page, creating engagement and efficient processes,
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.