Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and relevant gifts.Reachdesk’s technology powers valuable engagement insights and granular reporting on ROI so that your budget is spent where it matters most. Our platform integrates with your tech stack to deliver moments that matter across the entire customer and employee lifecycle.Reachdesk has raised $43M in funding and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products as ranked by G2. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
We are looking for a merchandising focused project manager who can learn fast, think on their feet, and help refine our strategy and culture. Once you have made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly, taking on larger and more lucrative accounts as you accumulate experience.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Brainstorm creative gifting campaigns and unboxing experiences - there’s no boundaries to what you can create
- Design and bring to life new campaigns that are specific to our clients' needs, we are looking for unique, innovative ideas that are focused on a company’s brand, goals, and target audience
- Own the campaign lifecycle from beginning to end, from the planning phase all the way to warehouse delivery
- Manage the full process on behalf of our clients, communicating with the customer to be there to support them every step of the way
- Be organised and become your customers go-to person for sourcing and fulfilling creative merchandise
- Work in collaboration with the warehouse team to manage campaign logistics
- Speak with customers, educate and help them understand our full creative capabilities
- Assist the customer success team with new opportunities and upsells
- Consult customers on engaging campaigns based on our success stories and trends
- Partnering with Customer Success for new customer onboarding
- Collaborate with both internal teams and clients to build exciting campaigns, this is a team effort, but campaigns are led by the project managers
- Advise clients on what works well, what doesn’t, and where we can build success
- Be part of the go-to team for professional services extended to our customers, including landing page development, virtual event coordination, custom store portal build out, and more
The successful candidate will..
- Have a thorough understanding of business operations and apply that to the success of gifting campaigns
- Have 1-2 years experience, ideally in non-technical and client-facing project or account management, marketing, merchandising, procurement/purchasing or relevant roles at a creative agency
- Have a creative mindset with a strategy/process driven focus
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Ability to execute a project from an idea, through development and fulfilment
- Experience with successfully managing a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Experience with ordering large volumes of merchandise and swag items
- A demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An understanding of Project management platforms, experience with Asana is a bonus
- Quickly adapt to new softwares - you will be living in the Reachdesk platform and others daily.
- Knowledge of working print files and formats for custom branding/decoration
- Experience with WMS systems or other relevant ordering, process and fulfilment systems is a bonus
About the Benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- Monthly wellness and professional development stipends.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- Hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun, smart and dedicated people.
- ..and much more!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Apply now