Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare’s Data Science team is a team of 16 people whose goal is to automate UX analysis by switching Contentsquare’s product from descriptive analytics to automatic diagnostic and predictive solutions.
Team members have the opportunity to :
- Work on top of a unique dataset of user interactions collected from the most visited websites & apps worldwide (several billions of events per day).
- Contribute to build a unique & smart product for our customers by solving complex technical problems using various Data Science algorithms.
- Bring projects from initial exploration to production by working within cross-functional teams involving Product Managers, Data engineers, Researchers, Front-end Engineers, Data analysts
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Design, implement & evaluate new techniques and models to solve our unique set of problems
- Lead large scale data science projects
- Mentor other data scientists
- Work closely with core development teams to deploy models and technical solutions seamlessly into our production system
- Build new tools to improve our data science pipeline from exploration to production
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, Scala, C/C++, Java, Go
- Ability to quickly translate ideas into prototype
- Have already developed and deployed ML algorithms at large scale
- Excellent background in Math and Statistics
- Experience with large-scale distributed programming paradigms (Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow...)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have some interest in functional programming
- Track of record in ML (publications, conferences, blog articles, open source contributions...)
- Experience adapting models to best use modern parallel environments (distributed systems, multicore SMP, GPU ...)
- Prior experience on building tools, protocols and guideline to externalize data labeling
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.