Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects of varying sizes and duration including large projects from a global perspective that incorporates both the business and technical aspects of the project.
- Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems;
- Working closely with various HR partners and business leaders to deliver on HR initiatives and key strategic priorities.
- Schedule Management - Creates, manages, and understands impacts to project scope, constraints and schedule. Manages projects according to work plan. Performs critical path analysis
- Cost Management - Develops and routinely reassesses project budgets to account for variances and ensures accuracy. Creates budget reports to compare actual with forecasted costs.
- Communication Management - Creates performance and status reports for relevant stakeholders. Develops and/or coordinates necessary communications to assist with change management and/or education.
- Risk & Issue Management - Develops and manages project risk. Analyzes risks to assess their impact on project delivery. Implements procedures to mitigate risk threats and/or determines an alternate solution.
- Resource Management - Identifies and coordinates internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Quality Management – Defines processes and standards around governance, communication, and quality. Develops deliverable acceptance plans and criteria
- Integration Management - Identifies and manages project and program interdependencies.
- Change Request Management - Identifies and develops strategy for changes in scope, schedule, and cost. Develops strategic rationale for change including costs, benefits, tradeoffs, etc.
- Balance stakeholder needs and successfully negotiate appropriate compromises between scope, schedule and budget.
- In addition to all responsibilities of a project manager, this position coaches project team members; determines project scope; develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans; develops requirements documents; develops project approval matrix; identifies project team training and tool needs; defines, coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans, defines quality gates for each project methodology phase and supports definition of critical success factors.
- A BA/BS in a related field minimum of 5 years professional project management experience required during which at least 3 years are spent leading and directing project tasks, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/MA in HR or other related field
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others
- The ideal candidate will have a practical understanding and experience in key HR processes and practice.
- An understanding of project management and HR processes in complex organisations.
- You will have extensive experience of data management and be adept at interpreting complex concept and presenting them back to key stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of project management
- Excellent presentation skills (PPT/Google Doc) and excel skills
- Very responsive and strong execution-focused: Ability to hold organization accountable to drive various HR initiatives.
- Analytical/data-centric decision-making. Flexible and able to quickly assess situations and pivot as necessary.
- Ability to work with a global customer base and different cultures
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now