Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be accountable for ensuring the successful planning and execution of product development and product launch within your product line.
You will be responsible for leading and organizing multiple cross-functional teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring all programs successfully navigate from product discovery through product launch including organizational readiness.
The role requires a person who can build strong relationships, demonstrates a bias for action and accountability, and is highly functional in a dynamic, challenging, and technical environment.
What you will do:
• Drive and support cross-functional product teams within your product line to successfully design, deploy, and launch new products from discovery through delivery to end of life
• Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
• Organize and lead a cross-functional product team to develop and execute plans to achieve objectives.
• Monitor and report on progress toward objectives to leadership and stakeholders.
• Act as a cross-functional liaison to ensure relevant areas of the organization are engaged.
• Create visibility and predictability via roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management.
• Proactively identify and manage dependencies within your product line and adjacent lines.
• Drive continuous improvement efforts across the program and organization.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• 7-10 years of experience in program management.
• Experience working in B2B SaaS company preferred.
• Ability to lead without authority in a highly cross-functional environment by building relationships, trust, and confidence.
• Outcome-driven mindset, capable of operating autonomously.
• Familiarity with agile software development practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interface and influence all levels in the organization.
• Comfortable working with globally distributed teams and bringing structure to ambiguous environments.
• Experience working with product teams seeing a concept through a full product development lifecycle.
• Position may require occasional travel.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now