Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
This position is open to several locations: Paris, Rennes, Lyon and full remote within France
We collect several billions events per day, and query hundreds of terabytes in real time. As a Software Engineer, you will join a team of passionate and talented developers to design and develop a data architecture for the future.
Your daily work will consist of:
• Designing efficient services to collect, process and store petabytes of data
• Working on large scale projects that involves complex systems with leading edge technologies
• Thinking of smart data formats and ways of exchanging it to serve the functionalities of the product, while minimizing the cost and increasing performance
• Developing tools and systems to help data-scientists industrialize their projects by using (but not limited to) some open source technologies such as Scala, Go, Kafka, Akka, and ClickHouse.
With a minimum 2-3 years of experience, you have a good grasp of the fundamentals of computer science. You have worked with dynamic complex systems in a rich ecosystem with lots of integrations. You are proficient in either Scala, Java or Go, and ideally other backend languages. You have good communication skills.
Why join ContentSquare's Data Engineering team?
• You are looking for a variety of cool projects, which will revolutionize analytics and UX with big data
• You would like to challenge yourself developing distributed infrastructure with a real time and data-intensive environment.
• You are interested in contributing to open source projects as well as investing in the tech scene by organizing meetups and presenting at conferences
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now