Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
About the opportunity:
The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SAAS deals. The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As a Sr. Strategic Account Executive you will be responsible for building Content Square’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term success in the region. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who will be able to deﬁne our local strategy and evangelize the North American market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in North America
- Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Contentsquare through your own outbound eﬀorts and with the help of our SDR team
- Wow prospects with an initial demo of the Contentsquare platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
- Join sales and marketing members at industry events and roadshows across the US
- Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate with our US and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
Who we’re looking for:
- 10+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive US growth
- Experience selling Martech SaaS solutions
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
- The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and eﬀectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
- The ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual base salary of $120,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found below.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now