Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The Department: Customer Success is a key part of our competitive strategy. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), it’s your mission to quickly onboard new customers and ensure they get the most from Domino’s unique platform. You will act on their behalf to ensure they tackle their data science goals, and you will champion their product needs to ensure Domino hears the voice of the customer.
The Role: The ultimate goal of the Customer Success Manager is to make customers so happy they not only renew, but also expand their license and even recommend the product to other customers. You’ll understand the vertical technical stack that makes up Domino the product. You’ll also be familiar with the horizontal technical landscape where our users live.
- Understand customer business problems/use cases and establish a trusted advisor relationship
- Onboard new customers by working closely with Domino technical team members to install and configure the product to integrate with data science tools per customer requirements
- Ensure customers are trained on the product, unblock any issues to adoption, and ensure retention
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before issues escalate
- Drive signatures on renewal and upsell paperwork by working closely with Account Executives
- Partner with the Domino Support Team to ensure bugs are documented and resolved
- Train yourself to confidently demo the Domino product and discuss new features on the fly
- Stay current on Domino releases and familiar with the data science landscape in which Domino lives
- Act as the defacto project manager to coordinate internally and with the customer
- Possible 25% travel (post-covid)
- Experience in a technical data industry (data science, BI) or a complex integrated analytical platform
- Experience in a client-facing role (consultant, account management, customer success)
- Solid evidence of written and verbal communication skills; Evidence of preparing for and driving in-person client meetings; Examples of notes and following up after client meetings.
- Evidence of analyzing, documenting, resolving, and communicating challenging client issues
- Collaborative team player, self-starter, quick learner
- Experience following a standardized process to drive renewals, expansions, or upgrades
- Experience iterating on and building upon an existing process to improve operations
- Exposure to both on premise and cloud infrastructures a plus
- Thrives in a multitasking environment, works with a sense of urgency, adjusts priorities on-the-fly