The Data Platform plays a critical role in Nexthink’s cloud-native multi-tenant products. It ingests, aggregates, and processes events from millions of endpoints every second, and stores and serves these enriched data to all Nexthink services.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud-Native Test Automation Engineer to join the Data Ingestion team, an agile and autonomous group of engineers that has full ownership of the cloud components that form the first stage of the data pipeline in the Data Platform. You will participate in the analysis, design, and testing of new platform features, own the test strategy and automation, develop build and release pipelines, improve environment tooling, and build towards a full CI/CD solution. Working in a DevOps style role, you will collaborate with other Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to ensure the quality, performance, and reliability of the data platform, and ultimately of all Nexthink’s product offerings.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage and improve the testing and automation setup, i.e., automation scripts, Jenkins pipelines, environments, etc.
- Work with the team on building and improving the testing strategy for unit, integration, functional, and regression tests
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with the team on writing and maintaining E2E automation scripts
- Build and contribute to implementing CI/CD for all the components
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!