Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
You will be entirely or partially in charge of the following activities:
- Develop a strong understanding of the company’s products and services
- Ensure company readiness on products, services and offers
- Build a demo environment for customer facing teams (SDR, Sales, Presales, CSM)
- Support regional need for sales collateral production (France, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK)
Buyer & User
- Participate to the go to market strategies
- Produce relevant content for Demand Generation
- Rebuild and keep the buyer and user personae up to date
- Measure and improve customer and user satisfaction
- Keep us ahead of our competitors and produce relevant deliverables (battle cards, ...)
- Feed the product roadmap with market insights
As a Product Marketing Manager, your mission will be to create the best buying experience for our personae, build knowledge on the ESG market and produce very clean & crisp marketing messages.
You will give our sales teams a competitive edge by being the expert on the competitive landscape and providing collateral and enablement.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES :
- Master’s degree in Business or Marketing
- 2 to 5 + year of work experience as a Product Marketing Manager in the SaaS industry
- Fluent in English and French
- Customer centric with amazing storytelling skills
- Ability to lead projects and work within cross-functional team environments.
- Teamwork mindset
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing many initiatives together
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills – Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS :
- Familiar with Hubspot
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG