Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
On the back of Deepki’s expansion to the international market, the Global Key Account Manager is a newly created role, which will be responsible for managing a portfolio of major clients at international level. This person will be based either in London or Paris.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of your customers through very strong multi stakeholder relationships
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet the customer’s objectives
- Build the sales approach and the commercial roadmap (account plans, regular sales meetings, etc.)
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships by setting up SaaS commercial offers (setup + subscription + upsales)
- Negotiate and close offers with clients
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure very high levels of customer satisfaction
- Monitor contracts and invoicing with the support teams
- Ensure the updating of opportunities in the CRM (Salesforce)
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Proven sales management experience, as KAM, in a SaaS environment with strong service presence (5 years minimum)
- Solid track record in managing portfolio of large enterprise at a global level
- Experience in Real Estate, Sustainability or Energy sector would be a plus
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Comfortable in a matrix Organization
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Expert in the sales cycle (long cycles, complex sales, value selling)
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels of responsibility
- Proficiency in written / spoken English (given our international expansion, other languages would be a bonus, but not essential)
- Personally committed to environmental transition issues